Craft Beer Batavia IL – Penrose Brewing Company – Serving the Tri-Cities – 509 Stevens Street – Geneva IL – 630-232-2115
Located on Stevens Street between Second and Edison Streets, the Penrose Brewing Company is the Tri-City area’s premiere source for quality craft beers! We’re a comfortable neighborhood brewery where you’ll find a great selection of excellent beers – from lagers and ales to IPAs and lots more.
Come see us to sample Craft Beer Batavia IL like:
-Raspberry Rose. Available in four-packs of 12-ounce cans. This flavorful brew brings the tart delight of raspberries to your palate. A fruity, Kettle Sour is sure to quench your thirst.
-Mosaic Pilsner. Pick up a four-pack of 16-ounce cans. Made with a light malt, this Pilsner is a precise balance of crisp, soft Lager base with a fruity and floral hoppy aroma. Finishes with pleasing notes of orange and blueberry over a clean body beneath.
We’re always introducing new selections of fine Craft Beer Batavia IL at Penrose! Stop in to enjoy a new flavor with us!
Did You Know? Here are a Few Basics about Craft Beers and Craft Breweries:*
- -Craft brewers are typically small, independent brewers.
- -Innovation and creativity are the hallmarks of Craft Beer Batavia IL. Brewers interpret historical styles with their own ideas to develop new beer styles.
- -Craft beer is usually made with the use of conventional ingredients such as malted barley. Brewers add interesting and often non-conventional ingredients for a unique result.
- -Microbrewers are often quite involved in their local communities through outreach programs, philanthropy and sponsorship of local events.
- -Craft brewers have a special connection with their customers over the mutual enjoyment of favorite beers.
- -Craft beer makers maintain their integrity through what they’re brewing and their independence from the interests of non-craft brewers.
- -Many Americans reside with ten miles or less from a brewer!
*Source: Brewer’s Association.