We are opening up for limited outdoor patio hours on weekends. Below, we will list our requirements for opening.
Tuesday: Curbside Pick Up Only (2-5 PM)
Wednesday: Curbside Pick Up Only (2-5 PM)
Thursday: Curbside Pick Up Only (2-5 PM)
Friday: Indoor and Outdoor Seating AND Curbside Pick Up (2-8 PM)
Saturday: Indoor and Outdoor Seating AND Curbside Pick Up (2-8 PM)
Sunday: Indoor and Outdoor Seating AND Curbside Pick Up (1-6 PM)
- Curbside Beer-To-Go Pick up will continue during the posted times. Feel free to pre-order online as before or pull up to our tent to order. https://estore.bfcprint.com/penrose/start_new_order.cgi
- We are now opening up the inside of our taproom for on-site beer consumption! The tables are spaced six feet apart from bench to bench. The placement of the tables are crucial to CDC guidelines and should remain in their place in order to comply with social distancing regulations.
- We still have a few outdoor tables for on-site beer consumption as well. They are also spaced six feet apart from bench to bench. The placement of the tables are crucial to CDC guidelines and should remain in their place in order to comply with social distancing regulations.
- Upon arriving at the brewery for onsite consumption, please check in with one of our taproom employees at the front tent to see if any tables are available and inform you of our current taproom instructions.
- Masks are REQUIRED when checking in and when walking in common spaces in the brewery and patio. If you do not have a mask with you, we will sell you a disposable one for $1. Pulling a t-shirt over your nose does not count as a mask.
- When you check-in, our taproom staff will assign you a table, hand you a single use menu and take your beer order. We will bring your beer to your table and take any re-orders / to-go orders from there.
- If all tables are full, we ask that you to wait in six foot intervals.
- Seating is first come, first served. We are not taking reservations, call aheads, or putting names on lists.
- Restrooms and high touch points will be sanitized at regular intervals by our staff.
- We will continue to allow kids to visit with their family on SUNDAYS only. On 'Family Day' kids will be restricted to the outdoor area with the exception of to use the restrooms inside. We're trying to limit the potential for kids running around the taproom unsupervised.
- No pets are allowed. Service dogs will be allowed with verification of service.
- Parties are limited to 6 patrons per table or under. We will have a few tables set for groups of two. People may join a party at a currently sat table, but we ask that guests not share tables with people they do not know.
- Beers served indoors will be served in our normal glassware. We clean and sanitize these with our normally strict beer clean glassware process. The last step of this process is a sanitizing step that gets monitored for strength and changed out on a scheduled basis. No glass is allowed outside.
- We will be running plastic cups or cans for the time being for all beers served outdoors. Please throw them in the appropriate receptacle when you're done with them. All parties are asked to dispose of any trash from their table per the City of Geneva's Guidelines.
- All tables are sanitized between parties. Please wait patiently while we clean and sanitize tables and ensure the safety of our next guests.
- We are still credit card only. We will bring a card reader out to the table for payment. Tips are accepted so please let us know what you would like to add. If you would like a receipt, make sure to sign up your email address on our operating system, Square. We can email it to you, which is super easy. We will also provide a paper receipt if you request it.
- Last call is 30 minutes before posted closing time.
- The outdoor area is weather dependent. We reserve the right to limit seating if inclement weather is inbound or occuring. We will not allow people inside if the taproom is at capacity and it rains or experience strong winds, the outside area will simply close for the time. In the case of severe weather, we will take all necessary measures to make sure everyone is safe.
- No beer purchased for to-go consumption may be consumed on premise, in our parking lots, or common areas.
- No smoking or vaping is allowed in the outdoor service area. We will set up a designated smoking area in the parking lot. It is a different area than normal.
- We ask that you do not mingle between tables or congregate in common areas.
- You are still allowed to bring in food from our local restaurant friends or any non-alcoholic beverages.
- Our staff will not come to work if showing signs of a temperature or if they are sick and are monitoring their temperature when they clock in to work and throughout the day. We ask that you do the same. If you are feeling sick, diagnosed sick, or feeling under the weather, please do not come to the taproom.
- Our staff has the right to ask that you follow all of these requirements in accordance with the CDC, State of Illinois, Kane County Health Department and City of Geneva. If you choose to not follow these requirements, our staff will politely ask you to leave the premises. We want you to be safe and to ensure the health and safety of our employees and for everyone to have a good time.
- All of these items are subject to change based on government directives, both local, state and federal. We reserve the right to update our policies weekly, daily, or even hourly as we see fit to keep everyone safe and healthy.