On Saturday, September 2nd, bottles of Wild 22 — our oak-fermented Brett Saison aged on peaches — and the first releases of the Wild Bunch — wild series beers aged on various wine grapes — go on sale at the brewery at 11:00am. If you've never been to one of our bottle releases before or need a recap on how things will go down, here's a refresher:
- Please help us be courteous neighbors and do not park on Stevens or surrounding residential streets. There is plenty of parking in the lot out front, and additional parking in the area behind the brewery.
- We will open the doors to the brewery at 9am or shortly thereafter to move the line inside and out of the elements. Entrance will be through the north door (same side as our taproom entrance, opposite end of the building).
- The fine folks from Nobel House will be onsite serving some incredible brunch items. Expect some of their favorites like Burnt End Hash, Biscuits & Gravy, Egg Bake and plenty of smoked meats and sides, so come with an appetite.
- The line will be counted at 10:45am and bottle allocation will be determined. If you’re in line at this time, we will be do our absolute very best to ensure you receive bottles. Cash and credit/debit is accepted for bottle sales in line.
- To ease initial taproom congestion we will sell beer tickets good for specialty pours or a 12oz beer as bottles are purchased. These tickets must be redeemed on release day and cannot be refunded. Per usual, credit/debit sales only in our taproom.