On Saturday, August 5th, bottles of the 2017 blend of Wild 10 — our wild red ale aged in wine and bourbon barrels — go on sale at the brewery at 10:30am. While supplies last, we'll also have a limited number of Heritage Pear bottles from the Cellar Collection along with Stainless Series: Tart Saison. There will also be Brett Saison bottles for on site consumption only, plus a couple other wild treats on tap. If you've never been to one of our bottle releases before or need a recap on how things will go down, here's a refresher:
- Please help us be courteous neighbors and do not park on Stevens or surrounding residential streets. There is plenty of parking in the lot, and additional parking in the area behind the brewery.
- We will open the doors to the brewery at 9am or shortly thereafter to move the line inside and out of the elements. Entrance will be through the north door (same side as our taproom entrance, opposite end of the building).
- Once inside, the gents from FreshGround Roasting will be onsite to help keep you caffeinated.
- We will not have food onsite for this release, so please plan accordingly.
- The line will be counted at 10:15am and bottle allocation will be determined. If you’re in line at this time, we will be do our absolute very best to ensure you receive bottles. Cash and credit/debit is accepted for bottle sales in line.
- To ease initial taproom congestion we will sell beer tickets good for specialty pours or a 12oz beer as bottles are purchased. These tickets must be redeemed on release day and cannot be refunded. Per usual, credit/debit sales only in our taproom.