People have been asking for months when our next wild release is going to be. Our answer has been "soon" for months. "Soon" now has a date: Saturday, August 27th. Plan on joining us and our friends at Off Color Brewing for a celebration of the release of our collaboration, Consensus, an oak-aged wild golden ale with Brettanomyces.
Running slightly different than our standard releases, here's the plan:
- Bottle sales will run through the back of the brewery, and anyone interested Consensus on draft alongside some other tasty, limited quantity specialty beers will need to re-enter through the taproom so we can monitor capacity.
- The line will be counted at 10:45am and bottle allocation will be determined. If you’re in line at this time, we will be do our absolute very best to ensure you receive bottles. Cash and credit/debit is accepted for bottle sales.
- To ease initial taproom congestion we will sell beer tickets good for specialty pours or a 12oz beer as bottles are purchased. Ticket number will be announced alongside allocations. These tickets must be redeemed on release day and cannot be refunded. Per usual, credit/debit sales only in our taproom.
- While you wait for bottles, our friends and neighbors from FreshGround will be on hand to share complimentary pours of their delicious coffee with you. They'll probably have some to go offerings as well.
- Once inside the taproom, the crew from Nobel House will be here serving brunch/lunch from 11am – 2(ish)pm.
- UPDATE: Nobel House will be serving shrimp and grits; biscuits and gravy; scrambled eggs, sausage and bacon; and Carolina pulled pork sandwiches with house BBQ chips. Come hungry.
The Off Color Brewing crew will be on hand to ensure things get weird. We can't wait — see you on the 27th!